Forumindex www.skoter.se
Skoterns Mecka när det gäller att prata om skotrar

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök     AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Devin-Funchess-Jersey

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
chenyan94

Registreringsdatum: 04 december 2018

InläggPostat: mån feb 11, 2019 5:36    Rubrik: Devin-Funchess-Jersey Svara med citat

So far the Carolina Panthers season hasn’t been all that pretty https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Captain-Munnerlyn-Jersey , but ultimately they are standing here with a 3-1 record staring at a Washington team that just got thoroughly demolished by Drew Brees and his New Orleans Saints. You never know which way that will push a team. Sometimes it is a wake up call, other times they make keep that losing feeling for awhile. It certainly won’t be easy for them to recover this week, as they may enter the contest without Adrian Peterson, and possibly without electrifying multipurpose back Chris Thompson.The Carolina Panthers on the other hand may be nearly at full strength on offense. Right now reports are leaning toward Greg Olsen suiting up and playing on Sunday, and the Panthers could absolutely use that lift at the tight end spot. Ian Thomas is a promising rookie, but against the New York Giants, his freshman colors shined brightly and played a not insignificant part in Cam Newton throwing two interceptions. Meanwhile, fellow rookie D.J. Moore was much more heavily involved this past week than any other week https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/David-Mayo-Jersey , and should that continue it is going to make for significant headaches for the opposing defense.But really the story of the season so far for the Panthers has been the excellent play of their offensive line, and the disappointing efforts of their defensive one. The Panthers currently are a top five unit in the NFL running the football, and are sixth in fewest sacks allowed. Defensively however, they rank in the bottom ten teams of the league from a yards per play and sacks perspective. The sack total is particularly worrisome, as this defense is built around maintaining pressure on the quarterback. Eric Washington should feel his seat warming up a bit, and hopefully he has something creative in mind to neutralize Alex Smith and the Washington offense.In honor of our opponent this week, I could only think of one dish that fits the bill perfectly. Fall might finally be upon us this weekend, and with that https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Devin-Funchess-Jersey , it will be a really nice day to enjoy some grilled meats and eat outside. Well the perfect compliment to that, and to our opponents namesake is...Roasted Garlic Redskin Potato Saladthecreativebite.comThis Redskin potato salad recipe from thecreativebite.com is not your typical dish. There are a lot of ingredients here that kick this thing up a notch, which is exactly what the Carolina Panthers will need to do if they want to continue their winning ways and record the first back to back winning seasons in franchise history. For my part, I’ll be in enemy territory this weekend clad in all blue to watch the Panthers lay yet another beatdown on Washington. Enjoy the game and as always...KEEP POUNDING. Panthers rookie wide receiver D.J. Moore fumbled the first time he touched the ball Sunday, on a punt return.He fumbled again in the second quarter, while trying to extend a play for extra yardage after a catch, allowing Washington cornerback Josh Norman to punch it out.And yet, the Panthers gave Moore chances to touch it again.鈥淲e鈥檙e trying to develop a football team https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mario-Addison-Jersey ,鈥?Panthers coach Ron Rivera said, via Marcel Louis-Jacques of the Charlotte Observer. 鈥淚鈥檓 not too concerned about punishing players for making mistakes as much as we are about developing them and making sure they鈥檙e learning and growing and being able to go forward with them. That鈥檚 the idea behind that.鈥漁ne of the defining traits of Moore’s first month in the NFL was his ability to get yards after the catch, even if that effort might have cost him Sunday.Veteran tight end Greg Olsen told Moore about his own nightmare game, which included two fumbles against the Panthers, during his second season in the league with the Bears.鈥淚t doesn鈥檛 define who you are unless you let it. I think we saw how he bounced back and responded after that,鈥?Olsen said. 鈥淭hat鈥檚 what you鈥檙e judged on. The only guys who don鈥檛 make mistakes are the ones who don鈥檛 play.鈥漈he fact Moore continued to make some is a testament to the team’s faith in their first-round pick, and the hope he’ll make more plays of a positive nature in the future.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet