Forumindex www.skoter.se
Skoterns Mecka när det gäller att prata om skotrar

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök     AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Benardrick McKinney Color Rush Jersey

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
chenyan94

Registreringsdatum: 04 december 2018

InläggPostat: mån feb 11, 2019 5:43    Rubrik: Benardrick McKinney Color Rush Jersey Svara med citat

To beat the Houston Texans Benardrick McKinney Color Rush Jersey , don’t run the ball against the Houston Texans. To beat the Houston Texans, you should throw the ball. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.This week, Matt and BFD discuss the Texans’ 24-21 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Topics include how to beat the Houston Texans, how to lose to the Houston Texans, T.Y. Hilton’s love of Houston, Deshaun Watson holding onto the football, Houston’s woes in the running game, Darius Leonard as a superstar Jordan Akins Color Rush Jersey , and a preview of the Texans’ Saturday afternoon football game against the New York Jets. SUBSCRIBE BELOW. The show has changed a little bit. We still need questions from you. Post whatever you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly, or trivial they may be, we will get to them at some point during the show. We are recording at 5:30 p.m. CST today, so put the money in the piggy bank early. SUBSCRIBE BELOW. The direct link is here, and the embedded player is below:MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review and give us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, star Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz may be done for the season.This would qualify as Wentz’s second year-ending injury in his last two campaigns.With the Eagles still to come on the Texans’ schedule in Week 16 DeAndre Hopkins Color Rush Jersey , Wentz’s availability could have a truly massive impact on the outcome of that game - and by extension a massive impact on Houston’s overall season and potential seeding in the AFC Playoffs. The Texans are still in an extremely close race with the Patriots for a playoff bye; if they win out for the rest of the year while the Patriots lose only one game to the Steelers, Bills, or Jets, Bill O’Brien’s squad would punch their ticket to the divisional round without having to host a wild card game.I know it still sounds like a long shot for this team to go from an 0-3 start to a playoff bye over the course of just three months, but hell, if the Eagles themselves taught us anything last season it’s this - sometimes long shots come though in the end.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet