Forumindex www.skoter.se
Skoterns Mecka när det gäller att prata om skotrar

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök     AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

club as a slender third

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Skoter_Mektips
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
shushu

Registreringsdatum: 15 februari 2019

InläggPostat: mån mar 18, 2019 8:20    Rubrik: club as a slender third Svara med citat

CLEVELAND - The Indians will unveil a statue of slugger Jim Thome at Progressive Field on Aug. 2. Thome, the teams career leader in home runs, is being immortalized with the statue of him in his signature pose pointing his bat toward the pitcher. Hall of Fame pitcher Bob Feller is the only other Cleveland player to receive such an honour. Thome said he never could have dreamed of such a tribute. One of Clevelands most popular players, Thome hit 337 of his 612 career homers with the Indians. He broke in with the club as a slender third baseman in 1991 and developed into of baseballs most feared hitters. Thome had two stints with the Indians. He played with the club from 1991-2002 before signing as a free agent with Philadelphia. He also played for the White Sox, Dodgers, Twins and Orioles before retiring in 2012. Wholesale Ecco Shoes . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. Ecco Shoes Sale Clearance Australia . - For years William Gay kept quiet. http://www.wholesaleeccoaustralia.com/ . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J. Ecco Shoes Australia Factory Outlet .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Ecco Shoes Australia Sale . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar.MADRID, Spain -- Spain striker Fernando Torres says he can make the World Cup squad and help his country defend its title in Brazil. Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. Those in the best form before the Worldd Cup will go.dddddddddddd" The Chelsea striker was dropped from Spains team for a recent friendly against Italy with Brazilian-born striker Diego Costa taking his place. Alvaro Negredo is also ahead of him in the pecking order. Torres, who turned 30 on Thursday, helped Spain win back-to-back European Championships and the last World Cup. ' ' '
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Skoter_Mektips Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet